Friday 29 November 2013

Tidying up

I wonder if every home has a spot where things just accumulate. Here, at our house, it's the telephone desk. Flyers that need looking through?  Just put them on the telephone desk. A stray glue stick?  A box of Christmas ornaments with no place to put them?   Any  item looking for a spot ends up there. Today I decided I'd tidy it up.  I started by moving all my recipes from the largish wooden box they have been in forever and putting them into a binder with inserts that are meant for 4X6 pics.  That is also the size of my recipe cards. I hope I'll like this system.  While I was at it I tidied up the bulletin board too.  I'm quite pleased with the results. Now if only it stays tidy!!  So here are my before and after pics.



                                          Granny Marigold

No comments:

Post a Comment