Monday 5 May 2014

Thrifty Tuesday


I don't have much in the way of thrifty treasures to show this week. Garage sale season seems to be very slow in starting up this year and I haven't been visiting thrift stores either. I have been fighting yet another cold and feeling unmotivated to do much. BUT, I did buy this poster from a couple who had spent some time in Germany and had bought this poster of various doorways in Germany. Now they were downsizing . I paid more for it than I had wanted but they were so persuasive and I did like their poster so...   The frame was white but DH painted it matte black and I added the black background ) just posterboard from the dollar store). Sorry about the glare from the flash.




This red leather bag is so big and has so many pockets that it will be perfect for travelling.  It was a steal for two dollars! And I do love the colour .



Wishing you ( and myself) a healthy and happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment