Monday 31 August 2015

Feels like Fall






A chilly rain is falling and it feels a lot like Fall. I took a quilt from my closet and folded it at the foot of the bed in case it gets too cool at night.  I'm not ready to change to winter blankets just yet because we're bound to get some hot days yet. The quilt is just there "in case". I'm not going to shut the bedroom window, that's for sure. I like the fresh air and even the sound of the rain is cozy.
Happy first day of September!!

Thanks for coming by!

Granny Marigold

3 comments:

  1. We are in for another very hot, humid week here. I would love some cooler rainy weather right now!
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Yes, it felt like fall for a few days but is now so hot and humid again!! Good idea to get that quilt out and have it handy when needed! I need to get my few fall decorations out!! Enjoy your days! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when the nights start getting cool enough for an extra quilt on the bed. That was some storm! I was just looking at your last post. My nerves would have been shot.

    ReplyDelete