Saturday 31 October 2015

November

I don't know about you but I am very ready to leave behind all things Halloween and welcome a new month. Still lots of Fall colours on those trees that have managed to hang on to their leaves in spite of rain and wind.


I'm sure I have posted this Susan Wheeler picture before but I just like the squirrel family all cozy in their cute little house under the roots of this tree. November is definitely a month for coziness.


                       Stay warm and cozy!  

                                          Granny Marigold














3 comments:

  1. Adorable squirrel family! A few trees here still have their leaves too.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three pictures are beautiful but what is it about a cute little animal family with a cozy little house in a tree. I love stores and books like that. I suppose that's why I love a small cozy house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture of the squirrel family house. Cooler weather and getting dark so much earlier makes me want to snuggle in! Nancy

    ReplyDelete