Monday 15 February 2016

Flowers

I needed a few things from Walmart this morning and outside the store there was a display of Spring flowers in pots marked down from 9.99 to three dollars. Since I didn't get flowers yesterday I thought I'd treat myself to a couple of these. The bonus is that once they're done I'll harden them off on the porch then plant them out so hopefully I'll enjoy them for years to come.



Happy beginning of the week!  Have a great one.



    Thanks for dropping by.    Granny Marigold

7 comments:

  1. Your flowers look like sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a great deal and it will be even greater when they live on in your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful flowers! Love Daffodils!
    Have a wonderful week too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Primroses are beautiful they will do okay planted outside. Forced Bulbs usually don't amount to much in the ground but you can try:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Primroses and mini-daffodils are perfect for brightening the winter months.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bargain, and very pretty to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Primroses! I named my March kitty Primrose- happy spring!

    ReplyDelete