Finally we had a day of lovely sunshine. I spent the afternoon outside cleaning up flower beds and generally tidying up. There's still a lot to be done but at least a start has been made.
I did more organizing in my garden shed. This picture is the "before" picture. Things helter-skelter sums it up. DH ripped out those shelves on the right and built a wall just where the window ends so my shed is smaller but hopefully will stay neater because many things that were stored in it moved to another area.
This is the East wall in the new shed. Those tea cups are going to end up among my flowers. I'll post about those when I set them out. The Santas in the left corner are some that I made from pieces of driftwood years ago .
This is the West wall. Still needs some organizing....
.....and this is the wall straight ahead when you come in. The old picture frame just needed some paint and wires strung so I can pin stuff on.
With the sunshine the Crocuses opened fully.
Thanks for visiting once again. Hope the sun shone where you are too!