Friday 14 January 2022

A Busy Week

 This week has flown by and here it is Friday evening and finally I'm getting around to posting. 
 Our cold weather has passed and the snow is disappearing. I actually went for a walk yesterday and
 there were only a few places where I walked on slush/ice.
This photo was in our local paper and was taken in nearby Chilliwack. The Eagle was at first considered in distress but then was observed taking off and I assume the ice fell off as he flew.

 


 
Friday is grocery shopping day and there were lovely Primroses so I treated myself to this yellow one.


 Sandra asked in a comment on my last post wondering if I was going to keep posting teacups. I'm having trouble remembering which ones I've shown but I'll do my best not to repeat any.
Looking around for one to show today I saw this Japanese beauty up on the top shelf of this little cupboard in the dining room.


 A closer look. I'll have to check back to see what number teacup this is.


 Thanks for visiting,  GM



15 comments:

  1. I hope the eagle is well! What a situation for this big and strong bird - -


    The yellow prime is a nice early greeting for slowly approaching spring.

    The shelf with teacups and plates is fine!

    I don't remember, that I have seen two times the same teacup of your collection!! It's always a nice finish of your blogposts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That poor eagle! He looks very cold. I wonder if he plunged himself into some water, to get a coating like that! Stay warm, GM :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That poor eagle...I am g look ad it coukd fly. Thst teacup is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That scared me just seeing that poor eagle but I'm sure glad it is ok. Your yellow flowers sure are cheery, enjoy them. I love your teacups too. Have a great weekend GM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the display!!!
    And that eagle is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the green teacups with the pretty green square plate 😍 thay is quite something that picture of the bsld eagle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That eagle is stunning. I do miss the eagles around Spokane. We ended up with about 7 inches of snow last night. Dennis just finished snowblowing the sidewalks on both sides of the street and Mom's and our driveways. He looks like a snowman himself.
    Such a lovely teacup. Thanks for sharing them.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW what a great eagle! Love that yellow primrose too, its a hope for a coming Springtime...
    Titti

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the green tea cup, very pretty. That poor frozen Eagle. Can see why people thought it was in distress. Glad you were able to get out and walk. Just got back myself from a walk, though much warmer here; I did have a jacket on and ears covered. Now that I'm back, the sun comes out, lol. Bad timing on my part.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, that poor eagle. I do hope he was all right.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw a photo of that eagle on FB. Glad he's okay. Flowers from the store are so cheery during these winter months. Your primrose is a lovely colour.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that poor eagle!! He looks so cold. He certainly looks like he's in distress.
    Glad you could get out and walk.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Feathers are great insulators, so hopefully the eagle is just fine. I often wonder how the wild critters survive during cold winter storms. It's great to see your primrose. What a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty Primrose, and that Eagle probably got wet trying for a fish, I am sure he is okay:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. That poor eagle full of ice, I hope he is ok

    ReplyDelete