No doubt you know why leaves turn colour and don't need to read about it again but I thought the wreath of leaves was so pretty. All the different colours we can find when we go walking.
Unfortunately my walks have had to be very limited due to the ongoing leg problem. I take short "noticing" walks for the time being.
In other unfortunate news DH fell in the bathroom last Friday during the night fracturing his right wrist
( luckily he's left-handed) and gashing his forehead. His arm is in a cast but he is still in quite a bit of pain. I seem to remember that when I broke my wrist as soon as the cast immobilized my arm it quit hurting. He'll be seeing the doctor next week so we'll see how that goes.
October is a busy month for our family. Two anniversaries, several birthdays, and of course we celebrate our Thanksgiving. This year it will be on the 12th of the month and GD Kate will be hosting it. She's one of those with birthdays this month as well as Eldest Daughter and Youngest Son.
I've been rereading some Rosamunde Pilcher books and enjoying them as much as the first time.

I am so sorry to hear of your DH fall and injury π₯Ίπ«π«π«π«π Lord have mercy π
ReplyDeleteI read a few Rosamunde Pilcher books a long time ago. I enjoyed them at the time.
ReplyDeleteThere's just the first hint of color on the maple and dogwood trees outside my upstairs window. I'll have to get outside this afternoon and take a walk around the yard. Tom went to breakfast with out me this Friday morning, but I did make it to grocery shopping with him. I'm still having the bad effects of whatever this is. I need it to go away before Sunday morning. We are celebrating the twins 85th birthday, Tom and Jan. Our family will be there.
Oh dear, GM. I sure hope your husband is OK and gets relief soon. Sounds like October is going to be a busy month for you; with all good things!
ReplyDeleteOh so sorry that you are still in pain and that your husband fell and fractured his wrist. My husband is left handed also.
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty time of year. Some years the colors are better than others.
That is a lovely wreath of leaves and I enjoy seeing their glorious Autumn shades.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to read about your ongoing leg problem and 'DH's' fall.
Sending healing wishes and good wishes.
All the best Jan
Praying that your husband heals completely and that you have a wonderful and colorful October.
ReplyDelete