Monday 22 September 2014

Welcome Fall

As far as I can figure out Fall begins officially for us sometime tonight, so let me wish you a very happy Fall !  It's cool and wet here, a distinct change from yesterday's sunshine and warmth. Time to think of cozy sweaters and maybe different food than we've been having. Maybe hearty Beef Stew. That sounds good. And pie. Let there be pie. Hmmm. I shall be busy.


 Don't you love peeking in on the Squirrel family?  Susan Wheeler's illustrations are so cute.



Pumpkins, lumpy or otherwise, are everywhere right about now.  I still prefer the lumpless ones.

I hope you are having a great Monday!           Granny Marigold

3 comments:

  1. Maybe the coming of Fall is why my friend dropped off a pumpkin cake today. I have only vaguely been thinking of the season, and here the official date is upon us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading Brambly Hedge tonight with pictures of winter in the hedgerow! Time to prepare to be cozy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI..Oh yes love the darling squirrel family (:) so fun (:)
    Hope your day is fun too ..
    hugs,Patty

    ReplyDelete