Monday 29 February 2016

MARCH


Yes, I know March doesn't begin today but I'm so excited to see the end of February that I changed my calendar pages today. I like to choose my calendars for each year carefully because I'm going to have to look at them a lot.  This rabbit one hangs beside the phone and has birthdays marked as well as dots that remind me of things I have to do on those days.


This calendar dates back to 2005. I like it so much that I normally cut pages off a boring calendar and tape them over top of the current month.  Imagine my surprise when I realized that for the rest of this year the dates  and days are the same as 11 years ago.
Do you see the cute pouch at the bottom of the page? Neat idea.
This calendar hangs beside my rather messy desk.


I puttered outside a while and noticed that some of the mini Daffs that I planted out last year have made it through the winter and are blooming!  I hope the pots that I'm going to plant out this year will also thrive.


This being Monday I did the laundry. Also baked bread and scones. I didn't bother taking pictures
because you've seen them enough times. I'm sure.
Hope your week is off to a great start.


Granny Marigold

7 comments:

  1. Your daffy look lovely. Very different picture here weather wise. We are in for a doozy of a storm.
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bunny calendar is so pretty. I decided to use one that was sent to me by the Alzheimer's Assoc. The pictures are nice enough, but each month there is a warning sign for Alzheimer's symptoms. After watching my mother succumb to that horrible disease, I am finding it unpleasant to be wondering if I am showing any of these symptoms every month. Next year I'm going for the prettiest calendar I can find :).
    Your daffodils are a happy surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you to have some color in your yard!! I am anxious for some! The pocket in the bottom of the calendar is a good idea too! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its wonderful to see all the Spring bulbs poking through, a real delight. Loved the calendar, the rabbit was so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty flowers! My calendar isn't as pretty as yours. I bought a cheap one, but with all my markings it wouldn't have looked pretty for long anyway! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. My rabbit calendar cost me all of $2 at Michaels so I definitely didn't spend much.

      Delete