Saturday 14 March 2015

Tea Cups

Only one garage sale this morning but I found three pretty tea cups and the price was right ( $5 for all three). 


This is my favourite of the three.  Beneath the saucer are the words Colclough  bone china.
I didn't have a tea cup yet that had tulips on it so this is special!
 



This one has the words  English Castle  made in Staffordshire   bone china and I think these flowers might be Asters.

I already had this tea cup ( well, not THIS one, obviously) but couldn't resist getting a second. It's Blossomtime  by Royal Albert. Very Spring-y!!
 

After several absolutely gorgeous days ( when I spent most of time time outside!), today is rainy. My house needs vacuuming and I have baking to do. Company tonight spurs me to action!
Happy Weekend!

          Granny Marigold

6 comments:

  1. How lucky you were to find a "Blossomtime" cup & saucer! The others are nice too but the Blossomtime is my absolute favorite - I have only ever seen them at antique shops where they were very pricey so I keep hoping I will find one or two at a garage sale but so far, no such luck. Enjoy!
    Ellabie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an eight place settings of blossom time as well as serving bowls etc etc. I really like it. My oldest sister was given the other eight place settings. I agree with you I like the first teacup also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI..(:)
    Oh what pretty cups..I love to G sale too..
    hugs,Patty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, Blossomtime is my fave, too! What a deal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy St Patrick's Day
    Granny Marigold..(:)
    hugs,Patty

    ReplyDelete