Monday 9 March 2015

Random thoughts on a Monday



Our lovely weather continues. I've been tidying up the yard a bit at a time. I did take photos but for some unknown reason they appear sideways when I try to put them here on my blog. I wouldn't want to be responsible for any wry necks so I'll wait and see if I can figure things out before trying again.
Walked in the park again as usual except it looked rather spooky with about four feet of ground fog just hanging there.  Not a breath of air disturbed it and people walking into it half disappeared.

The week ahead looks to be a quiet one for me. Then the next two weeks will be Spring break and the grandchildren will be in and out I'm sure. What does your week hold? Anything exciting?

Hope your week is a good one no matter what you do!

         Granny Marigold

1 comment:

  1. Miss those photos, but thanks for looking out for our necks! :)
    Still waiting for a grandbaby to arrive, and my blog will fill you in on other happenings. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete