Saturday 4 January 2014

Taking down the tree


It was time. The tree had been up since November and I was ready to get the house back in order.




 The door on the right leads to my Christmas closet under a set of stairs. It is SO nice to have a spot to keep my decorations. Mostly Christmas but one box is full of Autumn 'stuff' and there's a bunch of fake fall leaves too.  By the time I hung the wreaths in there it was pretty well full! 


The Poinsettia is a silk one, obviously, since I'd hardly put a real one away.  Next week I begin to go systematically through my house decluttering as I clean. Then it will be off to the thrift store with what will hopefully be boxes and boxes of stuff I want to get rid of.      Granny Marigold

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness - you are so organized! Everything looks so neat and easy to find. Maybe if I did that I would be more inclined to a few decorating extras. I always blame lack of storage space for my more minimalistic decor.

    ReplyDelete