Tuesday 12 November 2013

Scrapbooking

A rather wintery sun tried to shine through the clouds this morning. At one point during my walk I had to open my umbrella but not for long. By noon the clouds were gone and it's really fairly pleasant outside.




     It seemed a perfect day to do some scrapbooking. I started with my Thanksgiving pictures.
 For some strange reason my computer insists on putting these pics in sideways. Sorry about that. I hope you don't get a crick in your neck looking at them.
           I've "hidden" my journaling in the little card with the             pumpkin on it.
Now I'm going to sit down and start my new library book, a mystery by Louise Penny, called The Beautiful Mystery.  I hope I enjoy it because I've already requested 3 others by the same author.      Granny M.

1 comment: