Monday 12 May 2014

Flowers


It is that time of the year when Lily-of-the-Valley bloom, one of the most fragrant of all flowers. This tiny bouquet  fills my room with its delightful scent.  I have only a small area now where these flowers grow but they can spread quickly and I intend to let them spread quite a bit. Next year I'll have a lot more to bring in to the house.


Here they are beside one of the pretty Mother's Day cards I received Sunday.


Another lovely card.  Also a bouquet of Gerbera daisies from a granddaughter.
 


Have a wonderful week. If the sun is shining around your house, be sure to get outside as much as you can to enjoy it.
                                     Granny Marigold

1 comment:

  1. I love Lily-of-the-Valley and you're so right about their beautiful fragrance! Lovely pictures, thanks

    ReplyDelete