Saturday 31 May 2014

Tea cups

In spite of the popularity of Royal Albert's  pattern "Moss Rose", I did not own any and was thrilled to find this lovely 3 piece set at a garage sale this morning. The woman had $5 on it, I offered 4 and she said What the heck, you can have it for 3 !! This kind of thing doesn't happen often to say the least. I love the daintiness of the cup and the sort of frilled saucer and 6" plate.



 When I came home I took out my "Lavender Rose" tea cup ( Royal Albert as well) and compared the two.  


I also have just the cup from the pattern "Fragrance" by Paragon. You can see how the three differ yet have some similarities. Wish I could find the matching saucer.
 


Happy Saturday!      Granny Marigold


1 comment:

  1. I don't know if this is the right place to comment but I want to say how I enjoyed all
    the beautiful flowers around your yard. Nancy

    ReplyDelete