Thursday 27 November 2014

Decorating for Christmas


I have finished decorating the house for Christmas, all that's left is to set up the various Nativity sets on Saturday  ( Sunday being the first day of Advent). The grandchildren will be in charge of this operation.  Last year the little man was 4 and the set he was responsible for had Joseph replaced by one of the wise men and a sheep up on a ladder. This year should be more conventional ( but not nearly as amusing).









I'm sorry about the wonky angle in this photo. I'm not much of a photographer I'm afraid.
This cupboard in the dining room is usually full of cups and saucers. Now assorted Santas have displaced them.
                                   Another off-level pic of the same cupboard.


   Two Christmas craft  fairs to go to this weekend...that should prove to be fun. Also a Christmas choir to go listen to Saturday evening.  I hope you are having a great week, especially those of you who are celebrating Thanksgiving now.  Blessings,  Granny Marigold


1 comment:

  1. I love your colorful collection of Santas! Do you have two trees? Both lovely! I chuckled at the sheep up on a ladder. Aren't little people fun? They say and do the most unexpected things! Enjoy your preparations. :)

    ReplyDelete