Sunday 30 November 2014

Welcome December




 Happy December,  and happy Advent to all who keep this special time of reflection and preparation.
I'm rereading The Purpose of Christmas by Rick Warren to help myself be more thought full in what can be a busy month.

We got out the Advent wreath that has sat on our kitchen table during Advent for many years. I don't have the "right" colour of candles but these will do fine.  Nancy, I hope you notice that under the wreath is the lovely Christmassy table topper that you made for me.




I found three more Christmas brooches ( pins) to pin on my Christmas cushion. The one in the lower left corner is not a Christmas one and will be replaced once I find what I'm looking for ( at a price I will pay. These last three were a dollar each).



              I covered the couch with the Christmas throw  and placed the cushion on it.


I hope you've had a restful Sunday.  Ours was a special day.... our 51st anniversary!  We celebrated very quietly.   Now on to the new week and new month!!

                  Granny Marigold


No comments:

Post a Comment