Tuesday 21 April 2015

Teacup Tuesday

On the weekend we happened to drive by a garage sale. Of course I just had to pop in to see if there would be anything that I collected and there was!  The woman had a few pieces of a set left ( she said the teapot and some other pieces had gotten broken).  I really liked the teacup and the cute little tray  ( for cookies??) but didn't want to leave the other piece behind so I took all three ( for $6 ).  She  said it was a coffee cup. It is "clunkier" than a teacup, sort of squat.. I'm quite pleased with the purple pansies. I do love pansies.



So that is my teacup, and more, for this Tuesday. It is sunny here and I had a lovely walk earlier BUT rain is moving in again!  Must go out and appreciate the sun while it lasts.

                      GRANNY MARIGOLD

                  

4 comments:

  1. You did good! I love the purple pansies too. Don't know how I missed your last post. What a beautiful place to live. I enjoyed your walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how very fortunate you were to find such a treasure! I so love pansies too!
    Ellabie

    ReplyDelete
  3. We finally had a little over an inch of rain night before last. Now it's snowing! That's Minnesota for you! Love the tea/coffee cups and the tray. Pretty pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lucky find! I love pansies, too.

    ReplyDelete