Happy New Week!! Hopefully it's a good week for all of us. My weekend was a pleasant one. On Sunday GD Kate hosted an outdoor get-together to mark my 81st birthday. That was fun. It rained on and off all morning but then cleared up in the afternoon so that worked out well.
Thinking about old things I thought I'd post some pictures of things from the past and see how many you remember.
(I still have mine)
I'll end with that one. One of the unfortunate effects of being blessed with many years *smile*.
Thanks for coming by







First of all, a belated Happy Birthday to you! How sweet that your granddaughter had a gathering to celebrate your 81 years of life!
ReplyDeleteI remember all of the "old" things that you posted. The only one we didn't have when I was a kid growing up was the Corning Ware pot. Everything else, I had rather vivid memories of. :)
Well, Happy Birthday. You've almost caught up with me, and yes, we are old enough to remember lots of old things.
ReplyDeleteThat last photo has me beat...
ReplyDeleteOur family still has two coffee percolators up at our mountain cabin, and some of us still like coffee made that way :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy, happy birthday! How nice to enjoy a family celebration, rain or no…bet everyone was happy to see you and celebrate you 🎈🎉🎁🎂
ReplyDeleteI enjoy the ‘old things’..I remember them all and I still have that tea pot! I miss the old gas stations…now, that was service! With a smile! Oh, I guess things change! I hope you and yours have the best new week and keep celebrating! Virginia xo
Many good wishes for your 81st birthday, lovely that you enjoyed an outdoor get-together.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan