Sunday 13 July 2014

Super Moon

I wonder if you went out last evening to look at the "Super Moon"?  I love looking at the moon any time but especially when it's full. Not that last night's moon looked any bigger to me but nevertheless, I looked. In fact I was out there in my housecoat, all ready for bed,  with my next-door neighbour
 ( the strange one) staring at me as if I was the strange one. I think he was out there to look at the moon too but obviously found the sight of me too distracting. LOL  Anyway, I went in and got my DH to come out on the street  with me  because that was the only way I could get a good look at the moon.  Obviously I did NOT take the pictures below .I haven't figured out the night-time setting on my camera yet so these will do.




                                     GRANNY MARIGOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment