Tuesday 29 July 2014

Teddy Bears

As you know ( if you've been following me for any amount of time) I have a soft spot for Teddy Bears. At the thrift store this morning my DIL spied this one that she thought I'd like and she was right. It was the only thing I found but I left happy. Isn't she adorable?


                 The front of her. I like the brown polka dots on pink of her dress!


                  The back view. Incidentally, I think that is a cat she's holding.



 Here she is making friends with a couple of bears that have been around for a few years.





             These little guys didn't want to be left out.


And then there's the mob on the wardrobe looking at me as I come and go, always friendly because that's how Teddy Bears just are. 
  ( This  display changes with the seasons.)  Hope you are having an awesome week.
                                     Granny Marigold



1 comment: