I thought it was time for me to decorate for Autumn. Below is the sideboard before....
...and here it is after I was finished. It's all things I've used over and over every year.
Next to the sideboard is my Mom's old Singer sewing machine.
And in the Sun Room the drop leaf table always gets a touch of the season. This will all stay like it is until it's time for Christmas decorating. Again, this is all decor from previous years.
Eldest Daughter brought me an urn with an arrangement of leaves and grass which I put on the bench near the side door along with a bowl of nuts and an Amaryllis that has gone dormant. I'm waiting patiently for the other 6 Amaryllises to dry up. I quit watering them in the beginning of August. Once they all have a long rest it will be time for them to start all over with leaves and, hopefully, gorgeous blooms.
That's it for today. Thank you for coming by.

No comments:
Post a Comment