Sunday 15 February 2015

Sunny Sunday

What a lovely day we have had today,  It started with a walk in the park. On my way I passed this car for sale... anyone like to buy a '56 Chevy Bel-Air??  Just $23,000


           Of course I just had to take some pics of the trees....

         like these with the twisted branches reaching down into the water.




     Remember the .99 Primroses I bought about 3 weeks ago?


Well, they weren't looking so great any more so they are now planted out in the bed where later more Primroses will pop up. There's also a bunch of Daffodils that I dead headed and planted there.


    Here are the Primroses that I picked up at the grocery store today.Aren't they so cheery?


I planted a few early Violas in these tea cups. I wanted blue ones but there only seemed to be white, yellow and one solitary purple ( the purple is too big to be a Viola so it must be a Pansy).


I'll end this post with something I rarely post, that is, pictures of family . But this lovely February day deserves to be shown ( esp. to my family in Manitoba where the temps are minus 30 ).
This is my son, the one who was born on Valentine's Day 41 years ago, and his son, my little grandson (5).



Happy Sunday.  Please feel free to leave a comment.     Granny Marigold

3 comments:

  1. Yes you can rub it in with your photos of green grass and short sleeves while we enjoyed face numbing and toe tingling freezing temperatures here in the prairies. Love you anyway, dear sister! By the way, happy birthday J!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet to have a Valentine baby! The pansy teacups are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Belair is a beauty. I have a preference for '55 Chevys! :) I also love the mossy trees. It will be about 3 more months before we can grow anything outside. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete