First Cosmos have begun to open. In the background are some ordinary ones but this one is a double.
First Morning Glories are also opening. Two colours so far.
First Gladiola to open. This one got a head start because it stayed in the ground over the winter and began to grow before the others.
Last but not least....the first ripe tomato. It's an Early Girl and big enough for both of our sandwiches.
Beside it I put some of the Midnight Snack which I regret getting. It's next to impossible to know when they're ripe. But they do look nice.
It's very hot again today and it is forecast to be even hotter tomorrow. We have our A/C going and the house is quite bearable. Going outside is like hitting a wall of heat as I'm sure many of you are experiencing too. Keep Calm....Fall is Coming.
Thanks for visiting.

No comments:
Post a Comment