So pretty and my favorite color. We just got home about an hour ago from our camping trip and I'm going to try to put up a post tomorrow. Blessings and hugs, Betsy
Wow! I love these flowers, you have created a beautiful garden. Thanks you Daughter, for the purple show. Looking forward to seeing more colors/flowers. Happy day to all, Virginia
all such pretty blooms!
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty purple plants!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous purple blooms!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful purple blooms.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
So pretty and my favorite color. We just got home about an hour ago from our camping trip and I'm going to try to put up a post tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and hugs,
Betsy
Wow! I love these flowers, you have created a beautiful garden. Thanks you Daughter, for the purple show. Looking forward to seeing more colors/flowers. Happy day to all, Virginia
ReplyDeleteThanks, Virginia, for your kind words. It's a great time for colour in the garden.
Delete