Wednesday, 16 September 2026

Buying Plants

 

 

 



What are your plans for this day?  I'm about to go out and walk around to see what needs doing and whether it's something I can do or maybe put it on the on-going list of  To be done by the next Willing Helper!

Yesterday we went to the Out-of-Town plant Shop that I like to go to because I saw in their weekly
 e mail that they had apple basket arrangements on sale.  There were so many ( I wish I'd thought to bring my camera) I was almost overwhelmed by having to choose.  Each one was  unique so that made it difficult to choose. I loved them all. Well, maybe not the ones that had a large corn plant in the middle.
  I chose 2 for myself and some others for all "my girls".  Here's three of them..
 


 

I chose some bulbs that will hopefully brighten the garden next Spring. I'll wait for another month before planting those. I think I'll put them in pots. Less danger of mice and squirrels getting at them.
( The pretty Autumn napkins happened to jump into my cart.) 

This pretty Begonia also managed to come home with me💗

Thanks for visiting

 


 

2 comments:

  1. Although I enjoy seeing flowers and plants, I don't purchase them, as I just don't have a green thumb. LOL! But I really enjoyed your posts and photos, as I always do. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The apple basket arrangement looks so lovely and seasonal on my front step! - Sheila

    ReplyDelete