Monday 22 July 2019

I Goofed.



I have done a dumb thing. Somehow I managed to lose my entire list of blogs I follow.
I have no idea how to get it back so meanwhile I will rely on your comments to get to your blogs.
 ( Hey, that gives you a good reason to comment, right?) 

It continues to be hot here. DH has gone camping with the grands ( just for one night).  I've been keeping the newly transplanted things damp.

Last week I found this pretty tea cup which has a broken handle.I liked the pattern so much so I bought it ( very inexpensive due to the handle being broken)



I have 2 saucers which have no matching cups and which look quite similar to this new one, don't you think?


                     And... a "new" tea pot. Cream background with brown toile design.



Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog now that I've lost my list.

G.M.

15 comments:

  1. where was your list? was it on your blog and your changed your blog? if so, take your blog URL and put it here: https://archive.org/web/ you should be able to access an older version of your blog and can find URLs and such there, in all likelihood! :)

    that tea cup, even with broken handle, is so pretty!

    if I can help in anyway withe lost list, do put a comment on my blog ok?

    God bless you dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your blog list! I love the soft green of the cup and saucers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those green dishes do seem to belong together! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty cup, what a shame about the handle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the nice tea pot. What a nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So frustrating when unexplained things happen on the blog. I am taking note of Elizabeth's comment above. Never know when it might come in handy.
    Pretty tea cup find and, yes, they are very similar to one another.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty pattern. Too bad about the broken handle.
    Like the tea pot also.
    Hope you get your blog list back with Elizabeth's suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, yes, those patterns sure are very much alike.... I love the light green in them. But I REALLY like that teapot! I bet your list is just playing hide and seek with you... or not. Ha! Well, click on my name and there I'll be, waiting for your next visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that is such a pretty teacup...and I LOVE that teapot, too. I hope you got your blog list back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty tea cup and saucers. I had to go to the china cabinet and check, mine is very similar but not quite the same! My last blog post was in January, not sure if you read it though ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen. I did read your last post. I had to go back and make sure. It has been a while but I see from Facebook that this is your busiest season!!

      Delete
  11. Pretty teacup/saucer even with the handle, delicate and feminine. I tried in blogger to go to the help button and type in your situation. It wasn't very helpful. I am thinking ( just thinking) that even though the widget is missing on your blog, the followers may still be there. Did you try reinstalling the widget? Just thinking out loud. It is trial and error with blogger, we learn as we go along. I'm sorry I wasn't able to help.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a cute little teapot! You are wise not to go camping in the heat. I always get mosquito bitten at times like that. Sorry about your blog list, but hopefully you'll find everyone again.

    ReplyDelete