Thursday 6 August 2020

Rabbits and Thrifty Buys

 Saw these 2 rabbits while on my morning walk.  They seem quite used to people and only hop away if you come too close.

My pet rabbit needed her nails clipped so GD Kate cut them on Sunday while DH kept the squirming bunny from escaping.

We ordered some more masks. Two more for me and 3 for daughter Sheila who needs to wear one every day at the hospital where she works.
I had not been to the thrift store for quite a while so this morning off we went to see what we could find.  I found some interesting looking books and a lovely floral bag, fully lined and it even has 2 small pockets inside.




Now it's evening and time to relax and get some reading done. I hope you had a good day too.

Thanks for visiting,  G.M.

8 comments:

  1. Love your new books! I would sit down and be reading them too! You always seem to find great books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a campground bunny here at the lake who loves everyone and just hops around the campsites unless there are dogs around and then he/she avoids that spot.
    You found some great finds in your books and bag. They all look great. And you found masks too! They are hard to find so congratulations!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a pretty bag, what a find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi GM...great to see the Wild Rabbits that are very tame - I do like Rabbits though never had one as a Pet- imagine they make great Pets for all ages. Regards. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely finds at the thrift store...I have been wanting to go to one for a good while but just haven't.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute bunnies :) It's nice to get back to the thrift store. I've had some good finds lately, including books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look to be pretty big rabbits.
    I didn't know you had a pet rabbit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How long will it be before we can look back at our blog history and say, Oh, remember when we had to wear masks every where and I had a collection of them?

    ReplyDelete