Wednesday 19 December 2018

This and That




It's been raining a lot and the porch continues to have water dripping in spite of all efforts to locate and fix the problem.

We managed to get a walk in between showers. Just used my umbrella briefly. We did encounter the Scotsman in his fancy Scottish outfit. Said Good Morning to which he said something inaudible.

I baked more cookies, this time chocolate/ chocolate chip. I'm ready to start filling gift tins of goodies.

I went to the library to return some books and picked up three I had requested.

Time to think of supper. I hope your day was a happy one.

Thanks for coming by,  G.M.


6 comments:

  1. How nice to get a book that fast. It takes months here to get a book from the library. It sounds nice tins filled with cookies.
    Have a lovely evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good day.
    Yes, I am having a happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't do enough baking this year to fill any gift tins so am feeling abit guilty. Are yours for neighbors or for your family? I have several books waiting by my bedside table and am hoping I'll find some time over the holidays to cozy up with them and a cup of tea. Hope you get the leak in your porch roof figured out!
    Ellabie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I miss baking cookies. The ones I make now have to be gluten free and guess I am not suppose to handle regular flour. Hard to give my gluten free cookies away! Sorry you are still having problem with rain leakage. Libraries are wonderful! Merry Christmas! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. These rainy days are perfect for home baked cookies and reading! Enjoy!
    Wishing you a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard it's very stormy in the PNW! Stay warm and safe!

    ReplyDelete