Tuesday 17 April 2018

Pretty Pictures


While browsing Pinterest I kept seeing cute pictures so I went to find out a little about the artist. Gaelle Boissonard was born in 1969 in France where she still lives and works.
Her work is described as simple and whimsical. Do you like it? You can find out more about her and see more enchanting pics if you go to her website gaelleboisonnard.com.

                                         ( I think this first one is my favourite)








Thanks for coming by today,

                  Granny Marigold  





10 comments:

  1. I think I have seen her work on Greeting Cards:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to comment that I think they would make a great line of cards! I enjoyed looking at them but I don't think they are really my style.

      Delete
  2. Lovely pictures! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I do like them but not sure that they would fit into the decor I have in the cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the cheery, bright artwork! On the ATC site I go to a lot of the gals are into painting whimsical ladies. It's not my cup of tea so much, but they are very upbeat, which is much needed in our world today! :) You have a great Wednesday, too! I think I'm in need of a nap and it's only 10:30 in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are very pretty - whimsical, yes. And I like the sense of movement in them, and the curve/shape. She's very good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the top picture is my favorite, too, but they all are lovely! Thank you for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the top one would be my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first one is my favorite also. :-)

    Thanks for sharing this artist's lovely work.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these pictures... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete