Saturday 10 November 2018

Fairies


If you were to come for a visit and we'd sit in the sunroom to have our tea you would notice that there are fairies in various places. Some are hard to photograph being very pale ( I'm just not much of a photographer) but the more colourful ones can easily be seen.





 Today's little poem is appropriately about fairies. I hope you're able to read it. It's very pale too.


           Here's a fairy poem that's new to me but I think it's so cute. I hope you like it too.


                       Keep a little magic in your day.

                                  Granny M.

3 comments:

  1. So important to keep a little magic in your day.
    Every home (and garden) should have at least one fairy … just ask my grand-daughter!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your post just made my day, I am enthralled with the magic of fairies....fairies, foxgloves and folklore...what could be better? I have several beautifully illustrated books on fairies just waiting for my only granddaughter to be old enough to enjoy them with me.
    Ellabie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that second poem! Such cute ideas.

    ReplyDelete