Sunday 19 May 2019

A Sunday Walk


On Sundays we try to find places to walk other than the one we normally walk. We had a lovely day of sunshine and because it was warm we walked on a path that we knew had many trees that would provide shade.





I know creeping buttercup is an aggressive weed that you never want to have in your garden but I couldn't help but admire the bright yellow stars against the green foliage.


I hope you had a good weekend.  It's a long weekend here in Canada, tomorrow being Victoria Day.
No doubt we'll see some of our children and our granddaughter Kate is coming to cut her Grandad's hair as she always does.

Thanks for visiting,


         Granny Marigold

5 comments:

  1. Shame it is a weed as it does indeed look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful area to walk and oh that buttercup is beautiful! I bet your Sunday walks are nice when weather permits. It is suppose to be in high 90's or even 100's this weekend out my way! Oh my! I hope that you have a wonderful week and are blessed beyond measure. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful place for walking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a wonderful path for walking.... I wish we had something like that here....and throw in a big pond for wildlife and a bench to sit on. I might as well wish big!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pleasant path.

    Creeping buttercup is not something I've ever heard of before.

    ReplyDelete