Monday 16 June 2014

Monday's walk


I never get bored with my morning walk around Mill Lake ( and I hope you are not too tired of my pics of it). There's always something a bit different to see. Like  this stand of Lilies in front of a neighbour's house. Every morning I pass by the various houses, some well kept, others less so.
Each house has its own family with its unique story.


This little bunny was quite brave and let me take his picture before hopping off into the trees.



As you can see the sky is overcast but no rain is forecast for today at least. The weather remains unseasonably cool though.

The waterlilies that are growing and covering more area every day it seems.


                                             
                                                               The boardwalk


By the time I'm over the boardwalk I'm two thirds done my walk ( and definitely slowing down).

That's my Monday walk.  Have a great day.    Granny M.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Looks like you have a wonderful place to walk!

    ReplyDelete