Thursday 19 June 2014

Thrifty Thursday


I have just two thrifty treasures to share today. The first is a very pretty little quilt that had 'twin size' on the tag but it is wide enough to cover a queen sized bed.  I'd say it is 60 inches wide. Lightweight, just right for cool spring/summer nights. And, only eight dollars.



This second treasure is something that I just thought so cute but once I had it home I couldn't decide where to hang it. Finally decided to hang it on my walk-in closet door. The glass candle holders are loose on the little stands and I have to be careful not to swing the door open with my usual haste.


It's cool and rainy where I live. I hope you have sunshine and warmth.  One of these days we'll get our summer weather and no doubt I'll be complaining about how hot it is. Have a great week end.

                  Granny Marigold

No comments:

Post a Comment