Monday 27 November 2017

Autumn Journal Pages




I've done a few more collage pages for my  Autumn journal and I'm thinking I'll sort of  transition into a Winter journal.
 The Modge Podge finish makes it hard to read the quotation which reads:" Best of all is to preserve everything in a pure, still heart, and let there be for every pulse a thanksgiving and for every breath a song". Konrad Von Gesner



 As you can see I already have moved to December. After all it's almost here, right?
Have a great week. I'm working on some organizing and tidying which I will share later in the week.


Thanks for coming by today,


        Granny Marigold

10 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having fun with your journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice that you journal so well. When do you find the time and where do you store them? Have fun with your December one. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Ma'am, it is almost December!!!!!

    Hooray for organizing and tidying. Upon completion, it always feels soooooo gooooooood! :-)

    Happy end of Nov. hugs,
    Luna Crone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great journal pages! You gave me some ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your journal looks so pretty! My daughter Lynn has made kept many many journals over the years. Hers are beautiful too, but I am not good at that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an appealing journal and great quote!! This is really inspiring... maybe I could jazz up my bullet journal a little more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your journal pages are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're much better at collage than I am! Enjoy your journaling on into winter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful quote at the top on that journal page! I agree with you -- I want to go into a winter journal as well. I've slowed down on my autumn journal, mostly just from busyness with the holidays. I imagine that will continue ... but after Christmas, I do want to have a winter journal begun that I can enjoy in the new year. Yours is looking really lovely! That collage idea is very rich and beautiful on the page.

    ReplyDelete