Saturday 16 March 2019

Stickers





We had a lovely warm Spring day and my face is very rosy from the sunshine. Of course I forgot all about wearing a hat.  I did have fun puttering away in the back yard where I've stacked all kinds of things through the cold months. Things that need to be sorted out now. There is exactly one small patch of ice left. By tomorrow I think it will have melted.

We made a quick visit to the dollar store ( don't you love them?). I went for one item which was a package of foam brushes.


Then I saw there were new stickers. I like stickers almost as much as I like new notebooks and journals. Aren't they pretty?


We're invited out this evening and with all the fresh aair and exercise I got today I ssuspect I'll be yawning by 8 o'clock.

I hope you had a wonderful day too.

Thanks for stopping by,   G.M.

I almost forgot to mention that tomorrow is my GD's 16th birthday. Yes, she was born on St. Patrick's day. Her dad ( son#2) was born on a Valentine's day some 40 odd years ago.  Her little brother, grandson M,  was not born on any special day but he's extra special anyway because he's the last grandchild in this family.

10 comments:

  1. 16th birthdays! may it be blessed! and all of your family! :) Very pretty stickers!!! It's nice to putter around, hey? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your Granddaughter! Good to hear that you were working outside! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet sixteen, wishing her a wonderful day. Love the stickers, a bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like those dollar stores too. Nice stickers.
    Happy Birthday to your granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stickers are pretty! Sounds like you are happy to see the warmer sunnier days too. Happy birthday to your granddaughter. We've had a pretty day here too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving those adorable stickers! Hope that your granddaughter had a great birthday. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday to your GD! I hope she had a wonderful day. The stickers are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those stickers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes, I love the dollar stores! They always have the cutest things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so funny! We tend to "special" birthdays too. My mother and my son were both born on St. Patrick's Day. My other son and my mother-in-law were both born on Christmas Eve. And my daughter has an Easter(ish) birthday, sometimes right on Easter.

    ReplyDelete