We went to a garage sale this morning and found a very nice stainless steel range hood. We had planned to change our old one which DH built back when our cupboards were new. It was made of oak as are the cupboards but it was time to change it. This one even has lights which our old one did not.
Our two younger sons came to help and the three of them were busy doing a bit of 'remodeling' which always seems to be necessary when changing almost anything when my DH got one heck of a shock...the electrical kind. Both boys were horrified that he hadn't bothered to flip the breaker. I think all three were so relieved that DH was okay and it all ended in great hilarity. I would have liked to make a video of the whole thing. I thought I just had to share this slice of life in this household!!
Here they arehard at work figuring out how to fit the new hood in. I think this was before the shocking episode!