Sunday 23 January 2022

Cookies

 

 


 It's Sunday afternoon and around here that means Dominoes. Youngest son and oldest granddaughter will be arriving soon, ready to get playing. I always make something to nibble on while we play and although I spent hours in the kitchen yesterday making healthy muffins for the upcoming week I'm afraid those wouldn't be greeted with much enthusiasm. So...what to make?  I remembered that on Saturday HappyOne posted a cookie recipe that was made with a cake mix. So that's what I made. I made the cookies 'man sized' so it didn't make as many as hers but they're really tasty ( yes, I ate one already.)  Thanks, HappyOne!!



 

 Today's teacup


 Thanks for taking the time to visit today,  GM

12 comments:

  1. Hello sweet GM! Wow! Those look great! You are the nicest granny. Karen has YUMMY recipes, doesn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear that you liked the cookies. So easy to make too. Hope you had a great time this afternoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to look for that recipe:) They look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've made cookies from a cake mix on occasion and they are pretty good... and so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cookies look mighty tasty! I like that tea cup too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy looking cookies that I'm sure were appreciated by the domino players. I do love blue and white teacups - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I love that blue cup. So pretty. Those cookies are amazing looking. So good. I'm going to have to see if I can find the recipe.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy cookies!!
    And beautiful cup...love the shape.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a pretty teacup!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cookies look yummy. I have made cake mix cookies quite a bit. They are always a hit around my place. Hope your week is lovly GM. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh the cookies look delicious. You have so many pretty teacups.

    ReplyDelete