Tuesday 6 December 2022

Miss Kitty and the Snow

 It was snowing when we walked this morning. Then it stopped but started up again as I sat with my second cup of coffee.  I noticed Miss Kitty on the garden shed roof and she seemed to wonder what she was doing up there. I wondered that too. She must have decided to get down and you can see her making her way up and over the top of the shed gradually making her way to the Clematis pergola where she picked her way along until she reached the house. Silly Kitty!







 Diane was wondering if Miss Kitty came in the house. No, she's strictly an outdoor cat but has a cozy bed and all that she needs in a part of the garden shed. About that last kitten that found a home....we had thought to keep it for company for Miss K but the kitten missed its siblings so he joined a brother whose people were thrilled to have him.  I think Miss K is somewhat of a loner. Maybe because of however many weeks it was that she was an uncared-for stray.

I hope my tale of our kitty hasn't bored you too much.   Thanks for visiting,  GM


Also wanted to let Prairie Rose Needle Art know that I'm glad she has begun a blog and will continue to read it but am not able to post a comment.  This is also a problem on HWIT BLOGG ( Titti in Sweden).  I will keep trying though.

11 comments:

  1. Miss Kitty sounds like a character. : ) We have a couple of cats that come around our house from the farm next door. I think they keep our chipmunk population under control!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way...I never tire of kitty posts. She's an adventurous, beautiful kitty

    ReplyDelete
  3. O what an adventurous story!! Such a fine light snow you hav! Miss kitty is a clever cat. She would be sad to sit all the day in a warm and cozy room! My cat Puma is the same, he wants to have a wild and "hard" life on Xaverhof.

    What a nice post! Many greetings from Dori from the Bavarian Forest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Kitty is gorgeous - I'm never bored hearing what she has been up to :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No snow here, just grey drizzle. Your kitty sounds like an independent creature. I love the white tree you posted earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The garden shed looks lovely in the snow. Miss Kitty is such a special touch there! With all my doings I somehow missed your last post. I love Miss Kitty's picture there on the bird bath.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I always enjoy a kitty post. Glad all the kittens found good homes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have two indoor cats but also are friendly to the neighborhood outdoor ones! I saw one stalking a rat that came up and was eating from the dish I put food in for the cats and possums. Between the two - I think the rat will not be back.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a lot of cats when young but now only a dog, but I miss the independence of a cat

    ReplyDelete
  10. No, never bored with a cat tale. Our Bubbie used to get up on our house...the only way we could figure out was he went up the Wisteria vine. And have no idea why.

    ReplyDelete