Monday 8 October 2018

Teacups and Susan Wheeler




Thank you for your Thanksgiving wishes.  We had a lovely feast and afterwards we played games and finished by doing an Autumn scene jigsaw puzzle.


Do you love Susan Wheeler's art?  I think I have to include two more just for fun.



            My tea cup yesterday. This one was made by Phoenix Bone China. I love the way the handle looks like an elf's ear.



I hope you have a great day!   Thanks for stopping by.

                 Granny M.


6 comments:

  1. Hello Granny M! Yes, the elf's ear teacup is very lovely! Susan Wheeler's art is sweet. Her animals are so chubby.
    I'm glad you had a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful jigsaw and once again beautiful tea cups/saucers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty cup! Glad you had such a nice Thanksgiving. I've not heard of that artist but I love her whimsical work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bunny pictures are adorable. Happy to hear you had a good holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you all had a nice Thanksgiving. I can imagine how good the food must have been. Haven't seen much of Susan Wheeler's art, but I do love those sweet pictures you've posted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an elegant cup and saucer! And I just love Wheeler's illustrations!! She's fabulous, and I'd never heard of her before. Thank you! My favorite is that little poem there about never budging from the chocolate fudge. Heehee - I love that!

    ReplyDelete