Sunday 30 May 2021

Saturday's Walk

 I'm having a small problem downloading my pictures onto my computer. Middle son fixed it but it needs more attention. I really wish I could resolve this kind of problem myself but alas I can't.  So...these pictures are from yesterday's walk around the lake. It was a lovely sunny day; today we didn't see the sun until mid afternoon.  There were several small boats on the water.  People fishing.


On the one side of the boardwalk the water is relatively clear of water lilies but not on the other side.


It looks like a couple of goose families have joined together,watching over the goslings as they graze.

I hope you had a pleasant weekend and are ready for a new week.

Thanks for coming by,  GM

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos today! I had trouble with Blogger on Friday and I couldn't post any pictures. Yesterday there was no problem. I had heard from some others that Blogger wouldn't let them do pictures either so I probably wasn't anything you did wrong. I hope you have a lovely Memorial Day. I plan to go to the cemetery tomorrow where most of our relatives are buried including my parents and my dear father-in-law. It's only about 3 blocks from our house! I haven't been able to go on Memorial day in years. I'm glad to be able to visit tomorrow.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You live in abeautiful region! I see it is warm summer! The young birds are a miracle!

    Hope the Blogger-PC-Problem is solved - for OUR joy as for yours!

    Good to have sons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos. I hope you get the photo issue resolved soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The goslings are getting big! Very "goose-shaped" now. What a gorgeous lake walk. I wonder when the water lilies will bloom?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pictures! Hope the photo issue is resolved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The greens are so glowing this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these photo, they remind me of my childhood in Indiana.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful lake you get to walk around on your daily walks. Everything looks so nice and green.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures GM. Hope your weekend was sweet to you. The lake walk looks nice. I am ready for the beach. LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures. How green everything is. You must be getting lots of rain like we are.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My gosh...that's a LOT of babies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love to see geese and goselings.
    I also had problems with blogger uploading pictures.
    I wish you a nice month of June.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful walk! so much nice to see now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love water lilies! The goose flock is quite impressive! I share your lack of knowledge of things techy. I wish things would just go smoothly! ;)

    ReplyDelete