Friday 3 August 2018

Friday Flowers


                  My Casa Blanca Lilies are blooming.



           The Dahlias are doing great, probably because I've been watering them faithfully.




       September Charm Anemones blooming early and hiding the messy back part of the yard.
 


 Phlox are just starting to bloom. Some have mildew but this doesn't seem to affect their blooms. I used to have all pink ones and one single white. Over the years the white have taken over and now there's no pink left. Good thing I prefer the white ones.


I hope you've enjoyed Friday's flowers. 

Thanks for visiting today,

Granny M.


9 comments:

  1. High summer flowers bless us with continued beauty after the freshness of spring and early summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing Granny!! X Chy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous flowers you have, my friend. I have never seen a white Phlox before, but it is beautiful. Mine are different shades of pink. They came as a grouping from a flower catalog. There was supposed to be a white one in the group and its name was David, but it has never bloomed. Mine also get the mildew each spring...or at least a part of them do, but they, like yours, continue to bloom. I have a peonie bush that gets the mildew every spring. This year it only had one bloom on it. Anyway, my grandmother would have loved seeing all of the different and beautiful Dahlias.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flowers! I've been drying my little violas and look forward to making some pretty collages with them. They're mostly yellow/purple, yellow or lavender. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I certainly did, the lilies are a beautiful sight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! The white lilies with those bright stamens! And dahlias... love those best! Your flowers are glorious. Summer is glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flower garden is looking GORGEOUS!! Wish I could come for a visit and smell them all in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flowers! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful dahlias! All your flowers are lovely and I enjoyed seeing them:)

    ReplyDelete