Wednesday 23 February 2022

Dreaming of Spring

 I'm dreaming of Spring and looking for ideas that I can try to copy. This arrangement is one that would have to be kept indoors. I have a south window that would be perfect for it. I have several Haworthias from which I could take the babies ( called pups).   . I'd like to find a succulent  like the one in the back. I really like that one.


 Here's what my Haworthias look like. The tiny one in the middle pot was a 'pup' from the front one which has now grown a number of new babies.


I treated myself to a pot of mixed bulbs. It's hard to see but there are 3 Hyacinths just starting to grow.

I couldn't resist a pot of Basil that will grow on the kitchen windowsill for now.



Today's teacups


I hope you're having a good day. Thanks for visiting,  GM

10 comments:

  1. OOH I do love growing herbs. I am looking forward to Spring when I can get outside and clean up my little garden area and repot some things and plant some pretties. Hope your day is going well. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink cup is like a candy coated treasure.
    You have a green thumb!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone is waiting for spring, plants, animals, humans. Today we had some sun after long grey time - and I saw our chicken sitting in the sun sleeping and holding their feathers into the warm light. Sorry, I had no camera- The succulents will grow under your loving hand for plants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful plants and tea cups!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tea cups say "Easter" to me. So pretty and delicate with the pastel colors.
    I love that beautiful arrangement of succulents. I have never been good at growing or even maintaining them. I kill them very quickly. I wish I knew more about their care. Watering, feeding, etc.
    Your's are so pretty with their new babies.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. The difference in hemispheres always catches me out. Here you are looking forward to spring and the promise of summer, and here I am in sweltering heat waiting for autumn and cooler winter temperatures to start. Imagine how horrid (and probably terribly boring) it would be if we didn't have the seasons changing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you get to fix a pot like you want!

    Beautiful teacups.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Haworthias too and have several small ones on my kitchen window sill. I have bigger ones in the greenhouse, overwintering to go back on the patio for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty teacups! Newer ones I think! Those bulbs are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete