Wednesday 6 March 2024

Miss Kitty's Cat Tree

 

A friend of Kate's was going to throw away her old cat tree and Kate  'rescued' it for Miss Kitty who was a little suspicious at first but she got over that.  There was another picture, one where Kitty was in that top bed but I can't find that one right now. 



It was a nice day that started out cold but warmed up a bit. No rain. I kept busy with all the usual house work, had a nap, also baked a Pumpkin pie. I don't think I've ever made a pumpkin pie in March before but why not?   

Thanks for visiting


 

11 comments:

  1. It looks like Kitty got over her first reactions to the "new" cat tree. How fun for her to have a new place to explore all things. Our day started out warm yesterday and then got a bit chilly in the evening. I actually had to put a sweater on to take Zoey outside at bedtime.
    I hope your Thursday is full of fun things.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks as if Miss Kitty is enjoying her cat tree! Makes me smile. And I agree, why not make pumpkin pie in March! We eat pumpkin all year round here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Happy kitty! a pumpkin pie in March lol why do make everything so seasonal? It sounds so good right now.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Kitty sure looks like a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Kitty is a happy cat.
    I agree, why not. I love pumpkin pie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Kitty is enjoying her new cat tree. :)
    I only make pumpkin pies for Thanksgiving. But you're right, why not some other time too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Kitty! She is surrounded with a lot of love from all your family!
    Pumpkins can be good until March, but don't find them in this time of the year so often :) Maybe you have a good cellar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like Miss Kitty likes her cat tree :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an exciting new toy for your kitty. Looks like a fine addition. Where will you keep it? I love pumpkin any time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the kitty tree! And it's always a good day for pie!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  11. We don’t have pumpkin pies here, but now we start to have carrot cakes

    ReplyDelete