Tuesday 13 August 2024

Edible Creations

 

Back in Spring I showed a picture of some tiny cakes that my DIL made and decorated with icing succulents.


 She's done it again. This time it's a birthday cake for a friend. Isn't it amazing? 

I bake quite a bit but I don't have the patience ( nor the talent) for such creations.  Middle Son bakes for his family on the weekends and he likes to make interesting creations such as this Cheesy Monkey Bread which I assure you was so tasty, filled with cheese and garlic. That man loves garlic. I'm thankful that he so often shares with DH and myself.
 


 We're enjoying a week of much cooler weather and it's delightful!!  I feel much more energetic when it's not so hot.


Thanks for visiting today,  GM



 

 

14 comments:

  1. Your DIL's creations are wonderful. So professional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow she is a very talented cake decorator! AND who doesn't appreciate a man that bakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cakes and savory monkey bread look beautiful and delicious. I'm like you...I don't have the patience to do the cake decorating.

    I really appreciate the picture and thought at the end of your post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful icing on the cake and cupcakes. Almost too beautiful to eat. Cake Art!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would never have the talent to make a cake like that. The monkey bread sounds so good....have to say that my daughter loves garlic, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your DIL is so talented. I'm glad your weather has cooled a little, just as ours has warmed a bit. I used to think it would be great if the temperature was "just right" all year round, but now I think I would find it boring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your DIL is very talented! Such a beautiful cake. The bread with garlic must be very good. The temperature is a little better but it is soon going up again until September I am waiting for Autumn! If we have one?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a talent with cakes!
    Have a happy week and take care now :)
    Love from Titti

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love baking but haven't done much in a long while...Love her cake!
    The garlic bread looks delicious!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. The baking gene really does run in your family! Both your children are talented! Looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That takes talent and patience to decorate cakes so beautifully. Well done! The monkey bread looks absolutely delicious! Will you be sharing the recipe?
    Ellabie

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a great looking cake. I admire her talent. Your son's bread looks delicious. Such talent in your family.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those succulent cakes are amazing and your son's bread. Do sent us his recipe. I love cheese and garlic too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That cheesy garlic monkey bread is what gets all my attention today!

    Gretchen Joanna

    ReplyDelete