Sunday 27 October 2024

Planting Bulbs

 My computer has been giving me problems but Middle Son has worked his magic on it and I think I will be okay. I don't know what anyone  does who doesn't have some friend or family member that is tech-savvy to help when problems arise.

On Friday Youngest Son and Eldest Daughter came to plant my bulbs. They raked the beds and covered them with landscape fabric  cutting X's where the bulbs went in.  These raised beds have in the past been used for vegetables.


 Eldest also planted some of her bulbs since I had both empty pots and lots of soil.


 My foot is slowly getting better ( not nearly fast enough for impatient me).   Housework has been set aside mostly these 2 weeks. Tomorrow I'll do laundry and get some much-needed baking done. Our weather forecast for the week can be summed up in one word....showers. I won't even be tempted to putter outside.

I hope your week is a good one. Hard to believe we'll be turning the calendar page to November very soon!

Thanks for visiting




 

No comments:

Post a Comment