Thursday 24 October 2024

Shopping

 Thursday is our usual grocery shopping day and I was determined to get out of the house.  My foot was a bit less swollen and by wearing the biggest slippers I could find around the house I was able to go.  Black pants, black socks and slippers ...I doubt anyone even noticed my footwear. 

 

After doing the shopping, coming home and putting things away we went to the thrift store.

Look at this very ornate sofa and love seat.  You would need a big room to put these in but they sure were amazing. 

Doghouses at $200 each.   I've never seen doghouses at the thrift store before!
 


 Then we came upon the Christmas area. The volunteers were just starting to put things out. I browsed but all I bought were 2 Christmas CD's and a jigsaw puzzle.




 Here I am leaning on my cane.

It was nice to get out for a few hours but now I'm home propping up my foot again.

Diane was wondering about my mushroom.....I found it in the park, and am definitely not going
to eat it. 

Thanks for coming by 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment