Friday 28 April 2023

Gardening Help

 

We are enjoying another lovely sunny day!  Yesterday eldest daughter and youngest son came to do some much needed ( and much appreciated) gardening for me. Even youngest grandson helped. If it wasn't for all the help I get I would either have to downsize my flowerbeds or let them become a jungle.
The Leopard's Bane is at its best right now. Lots of tulips are blooming; the few daffodils that I had are now done.


 We did the grocery shopping this morning. We don't go for our walk when we've shopped....not enough energy to do both. I think I'll take my second ( or maybe it's my third) cup of coffee and go sit onto the porch..
I hope you have a lovely day!   Thanks for coming by,   GM

12 comments:

  1. It's cloudy here! I am so glad you had the gardening help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Leopard's Bane is still all green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice that you have all that help in your gardens!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I drive with my sister to the grocery, we also do not make our daily walk in the forest. I can imagine, that you have wonderful and a lot of flowers now all around your house. I LOVE tulips and all your flowers very much! Your family is a winning team!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a busy morning: breakfast with friends. an appointment with my primary care physician, and grocery shopping. Shopping was my walk too. This afternoon, which starts for me at 2:00, after my lunch hour, have done my physical therapy and time on the stationary bike. Then I sat in the sun on the patio and read until it was time to check the mail and come in to work WORDLE and read blogs. I still haave a little down time until I fix supper. A good, full day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers! Wish we would see some sun! We are supposed to get another 6 inches in the next two days...and I don't mean rain!!! Wow....what a Winter/Spring this has been! I'll enjoy your pretty flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! I love your Leopards Bane! Beautiful...
    Happy weekend!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice to get some help in the garden! Coffee on the porch sounds just great :)
    Love from Titti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Leopards Bane. It's good to have help in the garden isn't it?
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Leopards Bane is so colourful, very cheery :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How nice and wonderful to get some help in your little garden. Looking so good! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. So nice that your son and daughter help with the gardening. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with the weeds and grass right now. We have had so much rain! The Leopards Bane is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete