Monday 1 May 2023

May Day



Good Morning!  Happy May Day.
It's Monday once again and I'm doing laundry. After several lovely sunny days we're back to overcast and 12C  which is actually a good temperature for working outside. I did some weeding after we got back from our walk. I don't think there's much use weeding if it's going to rain though. I have 2 kettles of water set to boil and after I finish here I'll go scald weeds that are growing in cracks that I can't get out otherwise. Nothing much else going on. 

Thanks for visiting




12 comments:

  1. Happy May day to you too....and look, I can comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy first day of May! We had sunshine this morning, it was so lovely! seeing new green leaves, hearing the birds, all so delightful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Happy May and happy week to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy May Day to you.
    I've never thought of scalding weeds in cracks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a happy month of May :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is back to winter in my neck of the woods, certainly not May weather.
    Happy May to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy May Day to you. Last time I made hummingbird nectar I used the remainder of the water in the kettle to scald the weeds growing on my patio. Next time I'll be tackling the driveway. It works great, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just as Linda, I’ve never thought of scalding weeds in cracks! We’ve had a cool, windy day here. Sending you happy May Day wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy May Day! We had rain over the weekend but now it's wind, wind and more wind. I hadn't heard of scalding weeds before. Very interesting. Let us know if they all die!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wishing you a very happy week and very happy May. Good idea to scald weeds in cracks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy May Day to you! Wishing you many pleasant and pretty days ahead!

    ReplyDelete